Vostokov Nikita Glebovich, part-programming engineer, Research and Production Enterprise “Rubin” (2 Baydukova street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gorbunov Andrey Sergeevich, part-programming engineer, Research and Production Enterprise “Rubin” (2 Baydukova street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. The reduction of electromagnetic radiation of an electronic device through the use of spread spectrum technology of the clock frequency in the processor. The basic parameters of the spread spectrum are described. Recommendations and justifications for the choice of parameter values are given. Despite the fact that this technology was patented about 80 years ago, it has received its wide distribution only at the present time.
Materials and methods. The results of experiments on the influence of the parameters of the width and frequency of the spread spectrum modulation on electromagnetic radiation are presented. The experiments were carried out on the i.MX6ULL processor as part of the computational module of the layout. In addition, graphs of measuring electromagnetic radiation of a spread spectrum with different modulation frequencies are presented.
Results. An algorithm has been developed that allows you to change the parameters of the spread spectrum function directly during the operation of the device. Based on the proposed algorithm, a specialized operating system kernel module has been created.
Conclusions. The practical significance of the algorithm consists in a significant reduction in the time of testing with various sets of parameters.
1. Skinner H. G., Slattery K. P. IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility. 2001, no. 1, pp. 537–540.
2. Makarenko V. V., Pilinskiy V. V. Elektrotekhnіchnі ta komp’yuternі sistemi [Electrical and computer systems]. 2017, no. 24, pp. 97–103.
3. Kochemasov V. N., Khas'yanova E. R. Elektronnye komponenty [Electronic components]. 2013, no. 5, pp. 68–71. [In Russian]
4. Sysoeva O. V., Agafonov A. E., Kirichenko P. G. Problemy razrabotki perspektivnykh mikro- i nanoelektronnykh sistem – 2014: sb. tr. [Problems of the development of promising micro- and nanoelectronic systems – 2014: collected works]. Moscow: IPPM RAN, 2014, part 3, pp. 77–80. [In Russian]
5. Tabatabai S. Elektronnye komponenty [Electronic components]. 2011, no. 7, pp. 10–13. [In Russian]
6. Hyung-Min Park., Jin Hyun-Bae, Kang Jin-Ku IEICE Electronics Express. 2010, vol. 7, no. 18, pp. 1349–1353.
7. i.MX 6ULL Applications Processor Reference Manual, Rev. 1, 11/2017, NXP Semiconductors.
8. Gorbunov A. S., Zinov'ev D. M., Vostokov N. G., Gorbunov Al. S. Voprosy radioelektroniki [Radio electronics issues]. 2018, no. 12, pp. 29–35. [In Russian]
9. Deutschmann B., Auinger B., Winkler G. Proceedings of the 2017 11th International Workshop on the Electromagnetic Compatibility of Integrated Circuits, 2017, EMCCompo. 2017, no. 7998078, pp. 39–44.